Family Law Practice Group
Family law matters are particularly challenging because of their personal impact on our clients and their children. That is why attorneys in our Family Law Practice Group pride themselves on handling each matter with compassion and understanding. While representing our clients zealously and aggressively, we also attempt to settle matters through mediation or settlement proposals as soon as possible during the course of litigation.
We handle a wide variety of family law matters in the following areas, including specialized issues that few other law firms have the capacity to handle:
General Family Law Services:
- Child custody and visitation issues;
- Child support and paternity issues;
- Collection problems;
- Community and separate property analysis;
- Complex and uncontested divorces;
- Marital dissolution settlement agreements; and
- Pre- and post-nuptial agreements.
Specialized Family Law Services:
- Collaborative law and expert mediation representation, in light of our extensive training as mediators and arbitrators;
- Cross-border custody issues;
- Divorce and child support litigation and issues surrounding salaries of athletes, executives and other individuals with unique compensation structures; and
- High-profile dissolutions for athletes and other high-profile individuals.